Another Rant But No Substance For Us To Help.

I've tried everything. Took my compurter to, where I purchased computer and NXT, repair tech, then a programer. He informed me the computer should run Creator NXT with no problems. I let the do the loading and again hangup and crash.

If Creator NXT hangs and crashes, it's the fault of the program. "We have had problems with customers who purchased NXT here" My Perfect solution as the user: do as I did, "bite-the-bullet," kiss the $99.00 dollar purchase goodby, dump the NXT in the garbage, buy another another more reliable program.

cajoub at bell

Edited by sknis
Edited e-mail to try to help stop spam.

I've tried everything. Took my compurter to, where I purchased computer and NXT, repair tech, then a programer. He informed me the computer should run Creator NXT with no problems. I let the do the loading and again hangup and crash.

If Creator NXT hangs and crashes, it's the fault of the program. "We have had problems with customers who purchased NXT here" My Perfect solution as the user: do as I did, "bite-the-bullet," kiss the $99.00 dollar purchase goodby, dump the NXT in the garbage, buy another another more reliable program.

cajoub at bell

On my computer, NXT installed and runs just fine - had no problems or crashes. So it's is not the program: it must be the computer or the installers :glare:

Since I prefer C2012, I have uninstalled NXT and reinstalled C2012. Actually I have done this loop several times - never any problem