• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rendering Two Separate Videos With One Production

Nighthawkaz223

Question

I have the Roxio Game Cap HD Pro, and I was wondering if there is a way I can take an hour and a half video chop it up to three parts and redner out those three parts easily, with the video wave program. I have the three sections I want seperated, on the timeline but if I render it out they become one video, Is there a way i can take those three sections on the timeline and render them out in cepereate parts?

4 answers to this question

I'm not near my PC, someone check to see if the RGC has Scenes available???

If so, all that would do would be to allow the designation of 3 segments of one file to be used one at a time then Export As...

Lastly a New Project pulling in those Export As files.

Honestly??? Might shave a few minutes off you Total Production time but either way will be pretty close ;)

I have the Roxio Game Cap HD Pro, and I was wondering if there is a way I can take an hour and a half video chop it up to three parts and redner out those three parts easily, with the video wave program. I have the three sections I want seperated, on the timeline but if I render it out they become one video, Is there a way i can take those three sections on the timeline and render them out in cepereate parts?

Yes, RGC has Scene Detection available through the Media Selector. I never use it since I prefer to set my scenes manually at the places I want not some artificial "split point"

Save the current project with the 3 segments as Project-Full.

Delete segments 2 & 3, and using Export As, render to Segment 1

OPen Project-Full again, delete segments 1 and 3 and Export As to Segment 2

OPen Project-Full again, delete segments 1 and 2 and Export As to Segment 3

You now have 3 separate videos.

Edited by myguggi