OniModi

Weird Roxio Videos

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't have time to try to figure out what you mean...

If you would just explain what the problem is -

list you PC specs -

list your setup, gamebox? how?

Generally something more than Don't Work ;)

I don't have time to try to figure out what you mean...

If you would just explain what the problem is -

list you PC specs -

list your setup, gamebox? how?

Generally something more than Don't Work ;)

My video is really wierd like it glitches when I record as you can see in the video.

My specs are at the link but here:

AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz 64 bit Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR3 1333, 500GB SATA II 3.0Gb/s 7200RPM, 24x DVD+/-R, +/-RW Dual Layer Drive, AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB Video Card, 500W PSU, Xtreme Gear USB Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, 4 usb 2.0, 2 usb 3.0

Component HD out my xbox, component hd out of box into tv. The only special thing is that my turtlebeach piggyback audio cords are plugged into the box so i can hear the game

Everything works but the recording glitches. I don't know how more to explain it

OK, I am guessing you are talking about the flashes that pop up from time to time???

These often indicate signal - cable - connector issues, which are easy to test!

The Recommendation for Xbox is to use HDMI??? Any reason why you ignore that? (probably not the problem - BUT something to try) ;)

One other good test is to use a DVD or BD Player as the Source! It has a known good output.

OK, I am guessing you are talking about the flashes that pop up from time to time???

These often indicate signal - cable - connector issues, which are easy to test!

The Recommendation for Xbox is to use HDMI??? Any reason why you ignore that? (probably not the problem - BUT something to try) ;)

One other good test is to use a DVD or BD Player as the Source! It has a known good output.

Is there anyway to get an official Roxio representative, no offense but you are a volunteer and I feel as if the pros could help me more. But sadly neither of the recommendations worked.

Is there anyway to get an official Roxio representative, no offense but you are a volunteer and I feel as if the pros could help me more. But sadly neither of the recommendations worked.

If you want an "official Roxio representative" then call Roxio and pay for Help :)

So what happened when you tried capture from the DVD or BD player?

If you want an "official Roxio representative" then call Roxio and pay for Help :)

So what happened when you tried capture from the DVD or BD player?

It just did the same glitchyness as in the video. I also switched to hdmi and it still happens