Bad Installation Disk

kp2116

Question

I purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus. The installation disk does not work. I've tried it in 3 different computers and it appears to just be blank.

I CANNOT get help from Roxio/Corel. No one on the phone will address the issue, and although I have jumped all of the tech support hoops, I'm just waiting for a reply.

How do you get help from this company??

All I need is a working disk to be able to install the software that I purchased. Easy fix~ Send me the software.

19 answers to this question

I purchased VHS to DVD 3 Plus. The installation disk does not work. I've tried it in 3 different computers and it appears to just be blank.

I CANNOT get help from Roxio/Corel. No one on the phone will address the issue, and although I have jumped all of the tech support hoops, I'm just waiting for a reply.

How do you get help from this company??

All I need is a working disk to be able to install the software that I purchased. Easy fix~ Send me the software.

Where did you purchase the program? When?

Does Windows Explorer show the disc to be empty?

What problem?

The disc is broken?

You only have a CD player and the disc is a DVD?

No, I have a DVD Player. But the installation DVD is stained, when I opened in windows explorer I receive a error message "Setup.exe file is corrupted".

No, I have a DVD Player. But the installation DVD is stained, when I opened in windows explorer I receive a error message "Setup.exe file is corrupted".

I will pass it along to a Roxio/Corel employee.

Keep checking the board for a PM (personnel message) up top like the pic shows below.

post-97-0-41720100-1377529115_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek
  • Like 1