How Come Roxio Creator 2012 Doesn't Come With Built In Tutorial

Mr.sam

Question

bought it and tried using it but found it didn't work with anything in my computer. won't reconize any videos even DiVx videos. won't load a thing, nothing anywhere tells you how to use the functions. Find it a big waste of time and money. went on youtube to see if anywhere there is someone making videos on how to use it and just one lame one. Just had my hopes up but roxio crushed that in a hurry. the whole creator 2012 pro is a scam anyway because as soon as you up load it, the program say to unlock it full potential you need NXT. why didn't you just sell me NXT in the firat place. Its the old bait and switch that all con artist use. If you really made a good product you would not need to sell it like that. the product would sell itself. Sure there a lot of nice stuff in 2012 but none of it works. and if it does where the hell is the section that tells you how to make it work?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Dear Mr, You didn't buy it from the Roxio on-line store so why are you complaining about bait and switch? Where did you buy it? Did you read anyhtign about its capability before you bought it?

By the Way, Creator 2012 is believed by many to be a superior release than NXT. I have both and I prefer 2012.

BY the way, that Central learning center is at the bottom of the Home page unless you disabled it. ... and don't forget the Help files for each application within the suite.

The program doesn't work with DiVX files; use a free video converter to convert he files to mpg2 so you can work with them. You MAY have to do the same thing with mov files also. I use "Any Video Converter"

Don't forget the help you can get here. Most of us are all VERY experienced ! ;)

Dear Mr, You didn't buy it from the Roxio on-line store so why are you complaining about bait and switch? Where did you buy it? I bought it at Staples cause it was cheaper than online. i Buy hard disk cause the net here sucks. DSL is just above dail-up (600kb usually but last nite it was at 3,3kb) so to download anything is impossible. unless you want to wait foever. It one of the draw back of country life.

Did you read anyhtign about its capability before you bought it? I did a lot of research before i bought this program like about 6 months looked at hunderds of different models. it seemed to contain everything i wanted to do with my training videos but soon found out that that it just doesn't do anything.

By the Way, Creator 2012 is believed by many to be a superior release than NXT. I have both and I prefer 2012.

BY the way, that Central learning center is at the bottom of the Home page unless you disabled it. ... and don't forget the Help files for each application within the suite. when clicking on learning center button it brings up 14 PDFs, that it! whoopy! most were on 3 d effects and green screen what about uploading a video and eciting it? i want to know why does it not reckonise my videos on the computer. how to convert them and the process to make them work. Plus the videos only oopen on line. like they couldn't put any data what so ever in the program so one can operate off line?

The program doesn't work with DiVX files; Alright that doesn't make any sense at all, because the version i got came with Divx and automactically converted all my videos to Divx. Why would roxio sell a program with this in it and not have it compatible? I guess I would benifit by deleting it from my computer. I thought that because it canme with it i had to have it.

use a free video converter to convert he files to mpg2 so you can work with them. Just out of curiosity how do you know or where can i find that roxio works on Mpg2? Not seeing that anywhere in the software .

You MAY have to do the same thing with mov files also. I use "Any Video Converter"Thaks for that tip but computer does not reconize this program and will not download it i guess i will have to go find another.

Don't forget the help you can get here. Most of us are all VERY experienced ! ;)

Thanks for the help but Roxio got a hard time to ever get me to trust them again on anything.