• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Using With Xboxone

Kirlen

Question

I would like to ask, meybe too soon... but anyway, u guys think that it will be possible to use Roxio Game Capture HD PRO with xbox one? i know that there were problems with ps3 and propobly will be also with ps4, but that what i need now is for xbox360 and soon as i hope xbox one, i dont want to but it 6 mounth before relase of new xbox if that wont run with both of them, so thats why i ask.

I seen propobly as many ppl new presentation of xbox and looks like it has same HDMI... looks like

Edited by Kirlen

2 answers to this question

I would like to ask, meybe too soon... but anyway, u guys think that it will be possible to use Roxio Game Capture HD PRO with xbox one? i know that there were problems with ps3 and propobly will be also with ps4, but that what i need now is for xbox360 and soon as i hope xbox one, i dont want to but it 6 mounth before relase of new xbox if that wont run with both of them, so thats why i ask.

I seen propobly as many ppl new presentation of xbox and looks like it has same HDMI... looks like

This is just a users forum. Now, XBox One is not due to come out until the end of this year. You can figure, as well as anyone else, whether or not a new proprietary piece of hardware will work with some other old proprietary piece of hardware.