procrastinate

To View My Slideshows That I Send

Question

Hi,

I have only one question. If I send my slideshow to someone, must that person be a member of Roxio

to view it?

And if that is not the case, is there any reason why that member MUST become a member do view the

slideshow?

Regards,

John

5 answers to this question

Hi,

I have only one question. If I send my slideshow to someone, must that person be a member of Roxio

to view it?

And if that is not the case, is there any reason why that member MUST become a member do view the

slideshow?

Regards,

John

It is impossible to give an answer since you have not given any information on what you did or even what program you used.

Hi,

I have created a variety of photoshows using the Roxio program. I send saved photoshows to my friends.

What other information is necessar?

Cheers,

John

Hi,

I go to a slideshow that I have saved and click on E-mail. I send the Roxio Slideshow to someone.

They receive an invitation. One person could view the slideshow without becoming a member and

another person had to become a member to view it. Hope this is sufficient information.

Cheers,

John

Hi,

I go to a slideshow that I have saved and click on E-mail. I send the Roxio Slideshow to someone.

They receive an invitation. One person could view the slideshow without becoming a member and

another person had to become a member to view it. Hope this is sufficient information.

Cheers,

John

John, If you are a premium member, download the desktop version of PhotoShow and then download your PhotoShows to your desktop. Now you can upload them to YouTube as a private show. Send the link to your friends. If you upload it to YouTube, you may run into a time limitation. If you use YouTube frequently, you will get more time.

If you tried to e-mail the PhotoShow itself, and it is too large to send via the receiver's e-mail, then it won't go. You might try to ZIP it and see if it will be small enough to send. Search your computer for the ".photoshow" extension, create a wmv file in the " share" step. ZIP that and then send it. You friend will have to unZIP it but almost any video player will play it -- including Windows Media Player.

If neither of the above work for you, you have to live with the sign-in for your friends. They have to sign in but I don't believe that it costs $$ for them to watch the PhotoShow. They become a member but do not have to pay for a PREMIUM membership. The sign in is PROBABLY for security reasons.

BTW, If one person got in OK, then I would question the second person to see what they were doing differently.

Edited by sknis

Hi,

Cheers,

John

If you make the photo-show available on a public channel anyone you send the link to can view it without becoming a member.

They were never meant to email the photo-show, they are usually to large as sknis has explained.

Copy and email the link, from the public channel you make the photo-show available on, for folks to view.

post-97-0-27944600-1370612597_thumb.jpg