Sign in to follow this  
WarNoShame340

Black Preview Screen

Question

Hi, I bought my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro from eBay the other day. The title said 'factory sealed' so I assume it had not been opened. After a few days of recording it has been fine. But the next time I went into it, the preview screen was blank. It is blank when I am not recording and when i am. When I capture it is blank, when I stop the capture I can watch the video and it is not blank. Yes, it can still record the screen but the preview screen is blank. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the, whether it is the Roxio, or the program. I have uninstalled it and re installed it and restarted and repaired it. I have done as much as I can, I would really like to know if it is the Roxio it self or something else. I have provided a picture to show what it looks like. A responce would be great. Thanks

post-113100-0-73932000-1370645674_thumb.png

3 answers to this question

Nothing to do with the software/hardware...

That is a video card, driver or software issue. Uninstall it and reinstall and NEVER tinker with the settings ;)

I myself believe it to be an issue with Windows 8 as I dead a clean install of windows 7 and the error has since gone

I myself believe it to be an issue with Windows 8 as I dead a clean install of windows 7 and the error has since gone

It would be nice if you stopped posting false information!

RGC works without issue using Windows 8...

post-39730-0-91436400-1370782450_thumb.jpg