Roxio Not Picking Up Game Sound

thehdpotatos

Question

8 answers to this question

Can't tell from your pictures for sure but why does an HDMI cable go to what looks like the back of your computer?

What are you trying to capture?

There should be a cable in to the device from your console and then a cable out to your TV.Also the USB cable from the device to your computer.

I dont know if this helps at all but the hdmi from the roxio goes into the back of the computer. I want to play a game and record it via the roxio while i play via vga on one monitor and for the roxio to capture the sound from in-game while i also listen to it.

Also does this have anything to do with it?

BFJxSKO.png

Sorry for being so vague, I dont understand alot of this. :(

I dont know if this helps at all but the hdmi from the roxio goes into the back of the computer. I want to play a game and record it via the roxio while i play via vga on one monitor and for the roxio to capture the sound from in-game while i also listen to it.

Also does this have anything to do with it?

BFJxSKO.png

Sorry for being so vague, I dont understand alot of this. :(

Hi man!

Windows 7+ doesn't support multiple sound output!

So if you want to record sound, you have to let the sound go through HDMI to Game Capture Pro.

ANd if you want sound multiple output, try virtual audio lane (or something like that sorry don't remember)

or you can download software to record the sound output from your default source( like dxtory fraps I think has the function)

• Like 1