• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bd Plug-In For Toast 11 For All Users

wkien

Question

Hi all,

I have purchased Toast 11 with BD plugins. After installed, the main admin user can burn Bluray disc but when I switch to another local user on the same Mac it can't. I got to install the BD plugin again on the other user.

Is there a way to enable it for all the users on the same Mac?

Thank you :o

5 answers to this question

I have 3 local admin users and I created the users first before installing the toast and bd plugin. Do you know the path or what is installed for the plugin?

Sorry, I don't know. It must be invisible. It shouldn't have mattered, in my opinion, whether there were other user accounts in existence when you installed the plugin. It should be connected with the root library rather than a user library. I vaguely recall there being an option to install Toast for one or all users but I may be mistaken about that. As for the plugin, if it was first installed when logged in to the administrator's account that should have taken care of it for all users. But this is the first time anyone has raised this issue. I'll check another user account on my iMac to see what it comes up with.

Thanks for the reminder. On my Mac I did not need to reinstall the Blu-ray plugin in order for the Blu-ray features to be available for a different user account. The other user is a standard account and was in place when Toast 11 and the plugin were installed (when in the Administrator account). I don't know why it is different on your Mac.