• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing Nts Files In Creator Nxt - Split From Different Topic

disco69604

Question

I follow all the steps correct, yet when I add a clip to the film in the editing mode, there is no sound when I play the clip. I can go in and play the clip elsewhere and even go in and edit the audio yet when I go back to the clip there is no sound. What am I doing wrong? Something go wrong in the download/upload or something simple as a boxed 'checked' that shouldn't be 'checked'? Please help.

4 answers to this question

If that clip is a mov file, then there are some issues with the program. Use a free vdieo converter to convert the file to an mpg2 file.

If that file is NOT a mov file, please right click on it and go to properties, tell us what it says.

Edited by sknis

Just purchased Roxio NXT editing update so I could convert my clips from my new HD camera. Now it seems they are in MTS form and still can't edit them properly. Is there something simple I'm overlooking?

MTS2 files which are also called mpg2 Transport Stream are supported for input.

Input Formats: (Copied from requirements)

• Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPE2 Transport Stream, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3D over/under full and half-height, side-by-side full and half-width, 3D MPO

Open Copy and Convert Video and add the file. Select video and then custom settings. Convert it to mpg2 or mpg2 with high definition resolution depending on what you are going to do with the file (standard DVD, AVCHD, blu ray, or play on your computer).