• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

In the bottom part of MyDVD, there are two dropdown boxes: Disc size and Quality. How are these two coordinated?

For example, using my 1 1/2 hour video, I chose disc size=DVD 8.5GB. In the Quality box, there are 5 choices: Fit to Disc, EP, LP, SP and HQ. At what instance do I select each one?

Jess

Bad news Bruce and all, FedEx won't ship alcohol so I had to do the only thing I could and keep it for myself. However, I will need more time to complete the mission but with the extra day this weekend, I promise, I will complete my task.

I'm old enough to remember when the Fosters we purchased really came from Australia. Unfortunately, ours comes from Canada. Not bad mind you, just not the same. Boy, do I remember those cans when I was young (ok, maybe not 100% legal age) and we can get away for about 80 cents or so for a good time.

Funny thing is i don't any one down here that likes fosters let alone drink it. :) Heres my choise of amber lube.

VB.jpg

I came across the pond in 85 for 2 weeks really enjoyed myself. If i come over again i'll bring a case or two :huh::D

Funny thing is i don't any one down here that likes fosters let alone drink it. :) Heres my choise of amber lube.

VB.jpg

I came across the pond in 85 for 2 weeks really enjoyed myself. If i come over again i'll bring a case or two :D:D

Teach me Obi Wan. :huh: