MissMelissa3

Cd Does Not Burn, No Error Msg?

I have tried several times over the last few weeks to burn a CD. it goes through all the motions, and says it completed but when I check the CD has not burnt. I can burn DVDS using another program and it works fine.

Are you trying to burn a music cd or a data cd?

A music cd. I've had this program for years and it has always worked fine. I also could not find my version in the drop down menu. I have the roxio creator premier.

A music cd. I've had this program for years and it has always worked fine. I also could not find my version in the drop down menu. I have the roxio creator premier.

Read through this recent post.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/88923-disc-creator-2011-will-not-recognise-blank-disc/#entry446847

Okay so now I have a completely new problem....I uninstalled the program now my computer is not recognizing the disc to reinstall it. this is not good...

If the DVD Drive does not recognize the disc I would say the DVD/RW Drive has went belly up.

Try other DVD media or Software DVD disc and see if the drive will recognize the disc?

Roxio Creator Premier is a cut-down version of either EMC 9.0 or EMC 10.3, depending on when you obtained it.

Okay so after a few tries it finally worked! However, it did not fix the problem :(

Do you have the same Operating System (OS) as when the software did work for you?