Key Has Been Used Too Many Times ?

TommyM

Question

What a scam !! You do the responsible thing and pay for your software only to find out that there's no way to contact support. If it's not 14 days or you didn't pay for Priority Support, you are screwed. Unfortunately for me, I've gone through the Windows7 to Windows 8 and back to Windows 7 scenario along with a hard drive change only to find when I go to install my PAID software that I used it too many times..WTF?? I may have lost money, but I will sure make sure to it that others don't..

5 answers to this question

What a scam !! You do the responsible thing and pay for your software only to find out that there's no way to contact support. If it's not 14 days or you didn't pay for Priority Support, you are screwed. Unfortunately for me, I've gone through the Windows7 to Windows 8 and back to Windows 7 scenario along with a hard drive change only to find when I go to install my PAID software that I used it too many times..WTF?? I may have lost money, but I will sure make sure to it that others don't..

You list four installations, if you installed to many times it would be more than ten times.

So did you install it eleven times?

Edited by cdanteek

Guest Rox-Ralf

I will reset your install attempts by Monday (Philippine date) (Sunday US date)

Guest Rox-Ralf

Please check your inbox.