Sign in to follow this  
procrastinate

Security Certificate Has Expired

Question

Hello Everyone

For the first time ever, I am getting this message:

The sites security certificate has expired!

You attempted to reach www.photoshow.com , but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with www.photoshow.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:22:49 PM. Does that look right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.

I did not proceed and this message came up when I tried to sign into photoshow. I have been there so many times, and then this message came up. I am using Google Chrome and have Vista.

I did google the problembut got confused looking for help and was just wondering if anyone has ever got this kind of message and how they fixed the problem.

Cheers,

John

4 answers to this question

Hello Everyone

For the first time ever, I am getting this message:

The sites security certificate has expired!

You attempted to reach www.photoshow.com , but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with www.photoshow.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:22:49 PM. Does that look right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.

I did not proceed and this message came up when I tried to sign into photoshow. I have been there so many times, and then this message came up. I am using Google Chrome and have Vista.

I did google the problembut got confused looking for help and was just wondering if anyone has ever got this kind of message and how they fixed the problem.

Cheers,

John

Really, you should spend a second or two, looking at topic titles in the forum where you are posting. Had you done that, before you started a new thread, you would have had the answer to your question. ;)

I did find the post that basically says this is an expired certificate and so it is NOT my own computer. Certainly hope this problem is solved soon. I guess if enough people are having this issue, it will be solved. We are paying customers and hope we count!