Salut J Ai Un Problem Je Sais Pas Si Tu Arrive A M Aider

danou

Question

salut j ai un blem avec mon pc j arrive a erengister avec mon game catur roxio mais si j etulise le logisiel de monage sa merde et la je ne pige pas comment je peux fair tu arrive a m aider peux teter fais tourner si tu sais qui peux m aider merci encor

1 answer to this question

Sort of translation:

hi I have a (pro)blem with my pc j arrives at erengister with my roxio game catur but if I etulise the logisiel mounting facilities of his ^#!& and I do not get how I can get you fair can help suck am doing wrong if you know who can help me thank you encor

Danou, Even with Google translate, the post doesn't make for a lot of understanding. Please repost you message and use a spelling check so the the translator can do a better job.

Danou, même avec Google translate, le poste ne fait pas de beaucoup de compréhension. S'il vous plaît vous reposter un message et d'utiliser un vérificateur d'orthographe pour le le traducteur peut faire un meilleur travail.