• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Vhs To Dvd3 Printer Calibration

RHartsook

Question

There are several problems that I have been having and so to begin with, I am printing with a HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One. It doesn't recognize nor does it have a setup for CD Stomper Labels. I have tried to calibrate the printer using the calibration page and the alignment letters do not even fall within the printed test page. The circle printed and the letters simply do not align and therefore the calibrations is impossible. I have also tried setting the Printing Preferences and they don't align the printed image with the label image. Something is definitely wrong and I am at a loss and any help would greatly be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

You might want to check the Avery website for templates for your labels, if you really feel you must put a label on discs. The templates will probably be for something like Word or another application. Labels can cause problems. I've gone to printable discs and a printer that supports printing directly onto the disc.