• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Vic 2.0

Does The Roxio Gamecap Work With The Ps2 As Well, Or Just X360S And Ps3S?

Question

Topic

Also, is it at all possible to record onto this device without it being plugged into the computer while you play? Just curious. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Edited by Vic 2.0

5 answers to this question

???

It records to a HDD on your PC and cannot run without the Software being installed and connected to a PC!

It is my understanding that a PS2 only has SD output, so Nothing will work with the Roxio GameCAP HD...

The RGC accepts HD input from HDMI or Component!

???

It records to a HDD on your PC and cannot run without the Software being installed and connected to a PC!

It is my understanding that a PS2 only has SD output, so Nothing will work with the Roxio GameCAP HD...

The RGC accepts HD input from HDMI or Component!

I found this thread on making it work with the PS2.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/77247-roxio-cant-capture-ps2/

And yeah, I guess it was a stupid question. I was hoping there would be something out there that actually recorded it to the device because my TV and computer are too far from each other. Oh well, I guess I can steal my wife's laptop when I want to record gameplay ;)

Unless someone knows of a way to work around this problem? Moving the computer and TV closer together really isn't an option for me.

NO!

Not a stupid question at all, I just wasn't sure I understood what you were asking ;)

The Post you cited is for the Roxio Game Capture for consoles.

That is a completely different product!

But you do raise a question??? Are you now able to capture from a PS2 using the RGC HD or do you have the Standard RGC?

I found this thread on making it work with the PS2.

http://forums.suppor...nt-capture-ps2/

And yeah, I guess it was a stupid question. I was hoping there would be something out there that actually recorded it to the device because my TV and computer are too far from each other. Oh well, I guess I can steal my wife's laptop when I want to record gameplay ;)

Unless someone knows of a way to work around this problem? Moving the computer and TV closer together really isn't an option for me.

Your link is for the standard Roxio Game Capture, which is a different unit than the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro.