• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Menu Highlight Remains Shaded ?

Crowbar

Question

HI,

recently installed Creator NXT PRO - When making a blu ray in the project menu and clicking on a menu item the "highlight" menu remains shaded ? Works just fine for me in Creator 2010 but upgraded to burn blu-ray. I like to change the Highlight that tells you what button your on in the menu but it just remains shaded and will not let me change it ? any help really appreciated - Newby

6 answers to this question

Thanks Jim, Gee reply in fifteen minutes - you are the Guru! I have attached a couple of screen shots. in the attached 'close up of problem area' the "link' box is available but the 'highlight' menu remains shaded and unavailable - in my earlier version (Creator 2010) this was always just available? Any tricks to Creator NXT Pro ? (I upgraded to burn on Blu-ray) Thanks Jim appreciate the help.post-113729-0-22269000-1373418149_thumb.jpgpost-113729-0-75426600-1373418160_thumb.jpg

Not fast, just happened to be here when you posted :D

These setting are not available to any Blu-ray or AVCHD Project...

I don't have 2012 installed anywhere at the moment but do have 2010 & 2011 and the same holds true for them...

As it does not work in 3 versions, it is most unlikely that it would have worked in 2012 ;)

Ok Jim, thank you for that - I wont waste days and days trying to workout what I was doing wrong now. My Creator 2010 of course didn't do Blu Ray so I had not come across that - strange does not seem that complicated a feature but obviously it is! Thanks again for you help. No doubt I will have more problems!

I Don't Think it has to do with BD Standards...

I have commercial BD's that have chapter menus like that and they most certainly do highlight!

I haven't used my Sony Vegas for some time and do not really recall how it handles menus...

Some of the gang here have been dabbling in Corel's VideoStudio, maybe they can chime in about its' menus ;)

I have other (unmentionable) software and it allows for chapters. This question was asked previously and I the same answers were given.

Edit: I just tried Corel VideoStudio and was able to add chapters to a video file. I selected several blu ray menus. All of them had a icon to identify which chapter was chosen. I did not burn to disc but it worked in the preview. I'm not sure that will help.

Edited by sknis