Sign in to follow this  
EW1979

No Mp4

Question

Could anyone help me with an issue that I have. I have recently subscribed to the premium service. When I try and download to MP4 it says that it will take several hours but that I will get an email to my address when it's done. I've tried this several times and have waited for literally a week but it doesn't seem to have worked. Please could someone give me some advice on what I am doing wrong?!

2 answers to this question

Could anyone help me with an issue that I have. I have recently subscribed to the premium service. When I try and download to MP4 it says that it will take several hours but that I will get an email to my address when it's done. I've tried this several times and have waited for literally a week but it doesn't seem to have worked. Please could someone give me some advice on what I am doing wrong?!

You are not doing anything wrong. No one has been able to use that function in a long time.Download the desktop version, sign in and then download your PhotoShow. (Do them all). Once they are are your computer, you can make a wmv or mpg 2 video file from them or burn it to a disc. . What you do then depends on what you want to do with the PhotoShow itself.

BTW, in the future your best bet is to make the PhotoShow using the desktop version and then upload it to your members page to share.

Thank you so much for this! That's a massive help, I was getting quite frustrated with it all!! You've really made it easy for me :)