• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Have No Drivers Installed

SpoonedDuck

Question

Hey well i lost my disc a long time ago, and i had a virus on my PC so i had to restart it. After a long period of having my Roxio GameCap it wasn't working and didn't know how to use it as i was only like 10-11 years of age, i am now 13 and want to make videos using my Roxio, I lost my cables after a long time, but now im waiting for my USB cable to come in from Amazon, so then my Roxio will work, but when i go to device manager it says i don't have Roxio GAMECAP. And im not sure how to get my drivers back? i think from the CD but i chucked that away after installing it on my computer, I just need the drivers, do you know where i can get my drivers so then the recording program `` Roxio Game Capture'' will record my videos because i believe you need the driver to record. If you need any proof i may have it, I purchased my Roxio from a shop named Maplin, it is a shop in the UK.

2 answers to this question

Hey well i lost my disc a long time ago, and i had a virus on my PC so i had to restart it. After a long period of having my Roxio GameCap it wasn't working and didn't know how to use it as i was only like 10-11 years of age, i am now 13 and want to make videos using my Roxio, I lost my cables after a long time, but now im waiting for my USB cable to come in from Amazon, so then my Roxio will work, but when i go to device manager it says i don't have Roxio GAMECAP. And im not sure how to get my drivers back? i think from the CD but i chucked that away after installing it on my computer, I just need the drivers, do you know where i can get my drivers so then the recording program `` Roxio Game Capture'' will record my videos because i believe you need the driver to record. If you need any proof i may have it, I purchased my Roxio from a shop named Maplin, it is a shop in the UK.

The drivers are on the disc that you chucked away. No need to mention thought process in the future. I am sure that you already know.