• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disks Burn With Incorrect "my Disk" Title

Panoramabob

Question

2 answers to this question

In order to be seeing "My Disc" it's apparent you are in the Data window. However, you mention burning a video which suggests you may be using the Video window. In that case you'd be seeing "My Movie" as the default.

Either way, the naming is similar. In the Data window you can enter a name in the field where "My Disc" appears at the top of the window. Then click the New Disc button at the bottom of the window and you'll see a folder appear in the main window with the name you entered at the top of the window.

In the Video window you enter the name of your disc at the top of the window where "My Movie" appears. To create a title other than My Movie to appear at the top of the DVD's menu, click Customize in the Options panel at the right side of Toast and in the Menus tab you'll see the field for entering the Menu title.

You were right. I was in the Video window and the name was "My Movie." I had not noticed the custom button. Changing the nave corrected the issue as you said. I wish Roxio had placed this option the main window.

Thank you, now I can go out and ride one of my Eugene built BikeFridays.

• Like 1