Sign in to follow this  
da600gunnaz

Roxio Freezes After Clicking Live Stream Button

Question

hi to all who read this

my issue is that my roxio continues to freeze after clicking live stream. i have some pc specs i will list below.

My Desktop Specs: Gateway DX4380G-UW308 | Windows 8 | AMD A6 5400k dual core processor | AMD Radeon HD 7540D Graphics | One ( 1 ) TB Hard Drive | six ( 6 ) GB DDR3 Memory

but the program will turn on like normal and with out any issue's. it will allow me to click the capture button or edit videos button , ( i clicked capture button so that i can get to live stream menu ). i always mute the preview audio and raise my stream audio up to max usually because i adjust the audio in the games themselves.

Then i click live stream and it will either freeze on a black screen while loading until top of window reads not responding. or it will load the video & audio for about 1 sec then freeze. But everything else on my computer is fully optional. i can use my roxio hd pro device with xsplit and it shows fine and plays audio fine but my roxio software keeps doing this.

4 answers to this question

But it has been working since January through your last post in June, right???

So what has changed in a month? ~ tweaks? ~ updates? ~ loose wire?

Nothing changed I do all the samtroubleshootinge settings and troubleshooting ,just now it does not work at all.

Jim why do you reply with comments like that. Yes it was working Back in June. But something happened and I don't what. I could use all Help to fix this issue