• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Issues With Audio And Video After Blank Screens In Games

gshamilt

Question

It seems that a lot of times after a blank screen in my game (i.e. this usually occurs between cut-scenes and loading), that it throws my video off. It doesn't actually record what I do the first couple of seconds after a blank screen.

Example:

Lets say a cut-scene is ending. In between the cut-scene and gameplay, there is a 2 or 3 second blank screen. I have a tree 40 feet away. Instead of recording the full 40 feet, it falls behind on recording and it will only grab the last 10 feet.

Also, when I try to edit in Videowave, my audio always starts to lag during these blank screens. Is there any way to fix this? Is it something with my settings? I pass all the minimum requirements. Everything else seems to turn out fine as long as there are none of these blank screens.

Thanks for any help!!

3 answers to this question

'Cutscenes' have produced some problems and I have not seen any Good solution for them...

One user said they had success by changing a setting in their video card,

HERE

You can give that a try - please let us know your results with it ;)

This helped me a lot. All I had to do was set my nvidia control panel to single display performance mode and no more glitches. Got AMD? then I'm affraid I can't really help you... good luck!