Multi Session Cd "viewing" Under Roxio Nxt

Santeria

Question

I want to view Multi-Session CDs that have content in the Second/other sessions. As I recall, earlier versions of ROXIO could do this very easily, and it is not entirely clear how this might be achieved. All I want to do is view and copy the secondary content, usually additional Audio files, or Video files, and then use them.

Is there a thread somewhere that someone knows of ? I have tried looking, but no look for a while.

If it is a matter of convert to something and then extract, then I am fine with that, but I thought that roxio would/might cover the multi session view

2 answers to this question

Multi-session, as in a Data CD that's had files added to it a few times? By default, in Windows, you always see "all" of the sessions. So, let's say you initially put on folder1 and folder 2. Then later you added folder 3 and folder 4. When you go and look at the disc now, you should see all of the folders.

Or are you talking about something else like a CD-Extra disc which usually has Audio Tracks and then a data track?