Program Extras That Came With Roxio Nxt Pro

mmseptember

Question

I just purchased a new copy of Roxio Creator NXT Pro. When I downloaded it all was okay. However on my print out from Roxio Yesterday it show me also getting Smartsound Sonicfire, iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner, Unified Color HDR Express. When I downloaded Roxio on my laptop I did not find that. Where would those programs be located?

4 answers to this question

I just purchased a new copy of Roxio Creator NXT Pro. When I downloaded it all was okay. However on my print out from Roxio Yesterday it show me also getting Smartsound Sonicfire, iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner, Unified Color HDR Express. When I downloaded Roxio on my laptop I did not find that. Where would those programs be located?

Check again there may be and probably are multiple downloads.

Here is the download for Nxt Pro, RoxioCreatorNXTPRO_LC36AXD0R14.exe 1,635,483 GB

post-97-0-77442200-1374096091_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-67318100-1374096508_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-09886500-1374096509_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-55119300-1374096588_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdanteek

Silly Me, I forgot in my haste to install the second disc and the contents. It is loaded now and all is well.

When I downloaded it all was okay

You mean install from disc not download from the Roxio Server.

The devil is in the details and using the correct word. ;)

Good to hear you have it whooped. :)