• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Joshawawa

Is There A Way To Burn Using Two Drives At Once?

Question

Hey guys,

I am returning to Roxio for my job, which is video editing. I burn a lot of DVDs every day but it doesn't seem to let me burn more than one disc at a time. Is there another upgrade or this software or is there just something I am not seeing in the latest version Roxio Easy DVD & CD Burner?

Thanks,

Josh

5 answers to this question

Hey guys,

I am returning to Roxio for my job, which is video editing. I burn a lot of DVDs every day but it doesn't seem to let me burn more than one disc at a time. Is there another upgrade or this software or is there just something I am not seeing in the latest version Roxio Easy DVD & CD Burner?

Thanks,

Josh

What program do your have? You posted in the Roxio NXT forum but state your have "Roxio Easy DVD & CD Burner". Those are two completely different program suites.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Josh

Does your Roxio Easy DVD & CD Burner have a similar burn screen to put a check mark next to the burners you want to use?

post-97-0-18351400-1374103382_thumb.jpg

I burn a lot of DVDs every day but it doesn't seem to let me burn more than one disc at a time. Is there another upgrade or this software or is there just something I am not seeing in the latest version Roxio Easy DVD & CD Burner?

Hi Josh,

The latest version of Easy CD and DVD Burning is version 14. It does not allow burning data discs or video DVDs [through MyDVD] to more than one burner at a time. It does have Music Disc Creator which will allow you to burn music discs to multiple drives simultaneously.

There will be no updates to Easy CD and DVD Burning. If you waqnt abilities which have been removed from the software you will just have to buy the full version of Creator. [Please be aware that the multiple burn ability has been removed from Creator NXT, too].

The previous version of Easy CD and DVD Burning is version 10.3. It still has Creator Classic, which can burn data discs to multiple drives simultaneously.

Regards,

Brendon

What is the full version of creator called? I am looking to purchase it. The version that allows burning data to multiple DVD drives at the same time?

Edited by RegJSI

What is the full version of creator called? I am looking to purchase it. The version that allows burning data to multiple DVD drives at the same time?

The current full version of Creator is Creator NXT 2. It does not allow burning data discs to multiple DVD drives simultaneously. See the answer to your other post on this.