• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Rendering Hangs

JCor

Video rendering hangs at 99% with only 1 sec left on the rendering. I have tried several different types of outputs and all act the same ie; AVI, MEPEG, MP4 etc. I even tried changing the rendering from hardware to software as suggested in one forum. I am using Windows 8. Any suggestions?

Video rendering hangs at 99% with only 1 sec left on the rendering. I have tried several different types of outputs and all act the same ie; AVI, MEPEG, MP4 etc. I even tried changing the rendering from hardware to software as suggested in one forum. I am using Windows 8. Any suggestions?

No suggestions since you have not supplied any useful information. In what program of NXT are you rendering? Exactly what are you doing? Creating a video file, a DVD?

How long do you wait before declaring "it hangs"? What is your source video?

How long in time is your project?

Sorry about no data. I have put together a few mpg and avi files under Editing - Advanced Vdeo and trying to render them as a DV format AVI file. It goes well until it reaches one second left and 99% on the bar and then hangs. I have tried different types of output files and the same thing occurs. I can do the same operation on my Creator 11 program on my Windows 7 laptop and no problems.