Sign in to follow this  
Kishpell

Not Exporting And Not Uploading

Question

when i try to share to youtube it would transcode and start uploading but after 5 minutes of uploading it stops and says it fully uploaded but when i checked my youtube account it didnt upload at all.... i then decided to render the video and then upload from the youtube website but when it is rendering all i get is error; was still drawing... what does this mean? My laptop is slightly below the minimum requirement but both capture and editing software still runs fine...

10 answers to this question

I also used the share to youtube the first time and it uploaded soi dont know what im doing wrong it should share to youtube on my laptop

what are you streaming to ? in my case when it does this on twitch after i get done live streaming i will have to goto twitch and disconnect my youtube account and re-connect it and it would go through and upload fine.

what are you streaming to ? in my case when it does this on twitch after i get done live streaming i will have to goto twitch and disconnect my youtube account and re-connect it and it would go through and upload fine.

i dont stream at all i just do youtube my internet is too poor for streaming

I tried that but when i do i get an error saying 'was still drawing' what does that mean and how do i solve it?? thank you

I tried that but when i do i get an error saying 'was still drawing' what does that mean and how do i solve it?? thank you

I have Never heard of that message!?! :huh:

Can you post a Screen Cap of it???

It is easier to post here than to upload and link to a picture ;)

Posting info HERE

post-39730-0-97209100-1374608887_thumb.jpg

Still never heard of but let's leave it up and maybe someone else will have a suggestion.

I did see an old (4 years) posting about it and the suggestion was to update Video Card Drivers/Software... Something to try!

Edited by Jim_Hardin