• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cannot Add Video As Product Claims

mrsteve777

Question

regardless of the size or type of video (I have used the recommended formats like MOV and AVI and file size is smaller than 50 MB) I always receive a message that Photoshow (6) is unable to add the video.

IS THIS product UNABLE TO ADD A VIDEO AS CLAIMED?????????????????

3 answers to this question

regardless of the size or type of video (I have used the recommended formats like MOV and AVI and file size is smaller than 50 MB) I always receive a message that Photoshow (6) is unable to add the video.

IS THIS product UNABLE TO ADD A VIDEO AS CLAIMED?????????????????

Premium membership allows you to download the desktop version of the software. You can make your PhotoShow in that desktop version which WILL allow you to add video. Once you have completed your PhotoShow, it will easily and quickly upload to your member's page or share via several options.

It is your choice to renew your membership or not when it runs out. The desktop version will not self destruct.

I had a tough time but googled...how to add video to Photoshow.......I found you have to convert your file mov or avi to a mpeg and it works beautiful now.....Thank you for making such an awsome and easy program. I made a wonderful tribute slideshow for my daughters weddings!!!