Jump to content
  • 0

Green Screen Rgb


Willard M
 Share

Question

I have been trying to to fine tune my green screen movies. I created a green screen panel in Photoshop with a reading of 42-225-141. I then put it on my flat screen tv which I am using for my green background. I then position my wife or another in front of the tv and capture the image from the neck up which I then add to cartoon characters for use in my movies. There is some variation of the RGB readings when I do this. When I get them back to my program I find variations IE 95-254-187 and slight other green shading also. When I try to use the Chroma key to get rid of the green behind my wife generally the primary color will get rid of about 90%. By using the second key and manipulating the slide selections i can get rid of most of the other 10%. The only thing left is the green halo around my wife's head. The halo is apparently caused by the darkening of the green background by being intertwined in her hair. I have found that by using the 3rd Chroma key i can get rid of the halo but I also get rid of most of her hair. I recognize that there is no pure green color but is there some preferred shading either lighter or darker than what I am using. If so what would the RGB number be. Also any suggestions on getting rid of the green halo without removing most of her hair. What do others of you use for a green screen?

 

I have attached a frame from the video clip. Not a good pic of her as she was speaking at the time. She is much more beautiful than that based on my 60 years of marriage to her.

Thank you

post-30850-0-54819100-1374375237_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...