• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Stay Peaked

Help Needed With Pc Setup.

Question

Hi all,

I have been using the HD Pro for some time now and I have recently made the well needed leap from console to PC I have my Roxio all set up and working with the PC but resolution size is pretty small on the capture software compared to my Xbox footage, i have tried every resolution my monitor is capable of but only seem to get about 70% of the size of my xbox footage. Any suggestion would be awesome.

9 answers to this question

Theese are my specspost-112215-0-04313400-1374600359_thumb.jpg

My graphics card is a ASUS HD 6670

And i am connected with an a HDMI from tower to monitor with 1280 x 720 res. and Gamecap is being powered and recorded with a laptop.

I also have my monitor connected with VGA, would HDMI and VGA being connected at the same time be the problem? At work so can't check ;)

Thanks

Got to be the difference in the languages, English vs American or I am just getting too old to understand :lol:

You are using a PC to play on (nice system by the way ;) )

You connect via HDMI to your RGC Device and run the RGC Software and Capture using a Laptop...

(this is not that Celeron laptop you had is it?)

AND you run a VGA from your Computer to your Playing Monitor.

(is that using a DVI-D to VGA adapter plug??? I do not see any VGA output with that card...)

Does that Monitor display Full Size for your desktop image and with other programs?

How about if you play a DVD or BD Movie on the PC?

Might be nice if you post a picture or 2 of the monitor so we can have some idea what you are seeing...

HAHA yeah I type faster than i think....

Yup, the adapter came with the the card (completely forgot).

My monitor display is fine, i'm running dual monitors at the moment and i did have trouble with the roxio when trying to get it to record the right monitor, as i dont have the monitors as extended but as showing desktop on one and having the other as..well...extra (It looks good ;)) after unplugging the other monitor my roxio software on the laptop flickered and the recordings are now full size :) Thank you for the help and quick reply, good to see there are active people on the subject (y)

...after unplugging the other monitor my roxio software on the laptop flickered and the recordings are now full size :)

I Guess that the signal to a lower res monitor was being taken into account with RGC :wacko:

Does it work with the 2nd Monitor just turned OFF but still connected?

Edited by Jim_Hardin

No, need to completely un-plug it, the case seems to be that the RGC was recording my gameplay on one monitor but in the resolution of the other if that makes sense. Tried setting the other monitor to the same resolution as the one i'm playing on but received a "no signal". guess thats just down to my monitor and not the RGC, would be nice to see someone who has dual monitors and running a roxio...

I have a couple PC's with dual monitors but only one wih 2 that are different resolution...

Even then, I don't know if I can duplicate your setup ;)

Ah, well I think it's time to invest in some actual equipment instead of using random bits around the house O_0 but anyway's topic solved ;)

:lol::D:lol: still I will put these tests on my list of Tests to Do... Some of those go back years but they are more involved :wacko:

(my curiosity exceeds my lifespan AND wallet, several times over :lol: )

• Like 1