• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Is there a way in Roxio to protect a DVD that I create form being copied?

You are in the same boat that people who commercially manufacture movies for sale. No.

I assume that you are talking about a video or music DVD and not a data DVD. Roxio has Secure Burn (Part of Creator NXT) that you can use to encrypt and password protect data DVD

Edited by sknis

I just found a company in the UK (Fortium) that has a product called "Patronus" - I have not done any research yet but it sound promising!

Patronus is DVD video anti rip copy protection solution helps content owners sell more discs by reliably preventing unauthorized copying from common ripping programs without affecting playback. Patronus is widely used by videographers and the major film studios for protecting screener DVD

Are you here to advertise it?

If so, please don't bother, thanks. Roxio pays for the running of this bulletin board.

I am a Roxio user and have no intention of selling a product - I am looking for solutions to my problem and there is no reason for you to be so rude about it - I'm just looking for help.

Post #1 you asked a question.

Post #2 Steve Knis gave you the answer.

Post #3 you started to extoll the virtues of a commercial non-Roxio product.

I'm not being rude. You have your answer and so this topic is finished.

If you have a valid need for help with whatever Roxio product you might have, please feel free to start a new topic in the appropriate forum for that software and we will do our best to help you.

Regards,

Brendon

This is free - today July 24th only. I saw it and thought of you ! Now you'll have to explain to your viewes that watermarks will pop up when you least expect them.

Oh, that doesn't prevent the copying; just add a bothersome pop up.

Edited by sknis