• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Question By Bernie J About Creator Business V 10

bernie J

Question

Sorry, rretzler and Digital guru. I am a new member of this forum and I don't even know how and where to post my questions. Apparently, the title question "Where do I put questions about the Roxio ..." is exactly what I am asking. But the details and reply are not my question. So, please help me on these 2 questions: 1. In the Roxio web page how do I post my questions? 2. My Roxio is "Creator Business v10" and I am burning a CD with Data Disk tab. In the tap, the Option menu->Data and Backup/Advanced->File Date and Time, selected "Original date and time". However, actual date/time recorded on the CD is the CD creation date/time, not the original date/time of the file creation. Tried with "Mastered date and time" option. Still the CD creation date/time recorded - which means the 2 options make no diff. So, bottom line is "how do I record the original file creation date/time on the CD? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Bernie J.

3 answers to this question

bernie j, go to the top of this page and click on the "Roxio Community" link, as highlighted in the picture below.

post-61-0-98816500-1374613855_thumb.png

Now scroll down, and I suspect you want Creator 2010, or Easy Media Creator 10, both of which are "Legacy" products, click on the appropriate one, again, as highlighted below.

post-61-0-71302300-1374613919_thumb.png

Now pick an appropriate subcategory, even "General Discussion" and over on the right hand side not too far down, you'll find the "New Topic" button, click that and start a new thread.

post-61-0-89617200-1374613983_thumb.png

Hope that helps.

Edited by d_deweywright
clarity