I Need Help

MetalDevil

Question

7 answers to this question

??? nice picture but in this case a Thousand Words would have been more use than a mute picture :wacko:

You are set to HDMI for your input and the device is correctly installed as indicated by the Green Ready notation...

But we know absolutely nothing about your game setup.

??? nice picture but in this case a Thousand Words would have been more use than a mute picture :wacko:

You are set to HDMI for your input and the device is correctly installed as indicated by the Green Ready notation...

But we know absolutely nothing about your game setup.

It's the simplest most complicated error ever, I'm running a good gaming PC,

intel i7 3770k

sapphire 7970

8 gb of ram (2100mhz)

and an xbox 360.. you see I can't record or see the picture but I am able to see the screen of the xbox on my monitor, so it isn't the problem in the monitor or the xbox, than possibly the USB cable , but I plugged it into every USB port that I have - 3.0 and the normal one.. still can't record, when I press record the roxio program freezes, if I take a picture, it takes a picture of the .. well white,yellow,blue,green(etc) lines..

NO I cannot really "see" that...

Nor can I SEE how you have everything set up. Start at your Xbox and tell me about everything from there on.

And I cannot tell what Video Card Software and Driver versions you have.

I Can See that it is ready to Capture... And I suspect it is your Video setup that is the issue. Overclocking is a no no ;)