Sign in to follow this  
vasilis

Unistalling's Problem Creator 10

Question

hello i have a sony vaio model of 2011 wich include roxio media creator 10(LJ).I never use it.two months ago i upgrade from win 7(preinstalled OS) to win 8 pro x64.i can;t remember if i unistall roixo before or after upgrading but i have some issues:the unistallation of this product is very difficult.when i try to unistall it with windows method or revo unistaller , ''tries'' to install first!!!any way i thought that i have unistalled it completely but today happens this:installed the driver magiician and when i run it( i clik with adm rights) appears two windows. first :roxio easy media creator home(please wait while windows configures roxio e.t.c) and second

:roxio easy media creator home installshield wizard (unable to find a certificate file) clik cancel and the product(driver magician) open ...normally.what is that ?what happened with driver magician and roxio????is there any left overs of roxio there affect the other software?i try to restore preinstalled roxio with vaio recovery (this tool restore all preinstaleld softwares by default) but ....the roxio can't run!!open the window

:this is an invalid information.please try install again.is not compatible with win 8?responsible that was a trial???is there any way to install and unistall c ompletely???????

post-114038-0-90336600-1374750142_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

Vasilis,

Since Easy Media Creator 10 is not compatible with Windows 8, it is not possible to install it in Windows 8 so that you can then uninstall it properly.

You will either have to find some other way to uninstall the pieces you have put in there, or you will need to format the drive and reinstall Windows 8.

Brendon