• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Question

I ordered Roxio Game Capture (I don't know if its HD or not, but I think its the normal game cap), and it did not come with a disk. I bought it off of amazon, and when it showed up, there was no disk. All there was, was some wires and a game capture. Please help me.

5 answers to this question

I ordered Roxio Game Capture (I don't know if its HD or not, but I think its the normal game cap), and it did not come with a disk. I bought it off of amazon, and when it showed up, there was no disk. All there was, was some wires and a game capture. Please help me.

Contact Amazon.

Also, check the packaging very carefully. As I recall, the disc is somewhat "hidden" in the packaging cardboard and doesn't just fall out with the rest of the supplied items!

That's how I discovered my disc

MEMO TO COREL/ROXIO - Ummm..... I think you might wanna consider some other way of storing the disc in such a way whereas it doesn't appear to be hidden NOR slips out too easily

Just a little End User Feedback :D

Cheers :)

That's how I discovered my disc

MEMO TO COREL/ROXIO - Ummm..... I think you might wanna consider some other way of storing the disc in such a way whereas it doesn't appear to be hidden NOR slips out too easily

Just a little End User Feedback :D

Cheers :)

It would be better if you sent this message directly to them. This is a users forum, and rarely does anyone from Roxio/Corel drop in.

Archived