• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
bernie J

How To Record The File Creation Date/time On Cd

Question

Hi. I am a new member. I posted my question 2 days ago (7/23) but it's gone. I cannot find it anywhere in this forum. (Well, Return key does not work. hmmm...) I will repeat my question regarding the CD burning issue. I have Creator Business v10 and tried to save my data files (*.jpeg). For some reason, the file date/time recorded on the CD is not the date/time the file created but it's the date/time that the CD is created/recorded. I went to : Data Disk->Options->Data and Backup->Advanced->File Date and Time and selected "Original date and time". This setup records the CD create/record date/time. Also tried "Mastered date and time". No difference, same CD create/record date and time. How do I keep the original file created date/time on CD? Please help. Bernie J.

1 answer to this question

Your original post is here; it was moved to the correct section of the forum and you were given and answer. Did you look at the top of this forum to find an envelop and see if there was a p.m. for you?

Edit : It was moved because you do not have Creator 2010; you have a version of Easy Media Creator 10.

Edited by sknis