AntDude

Web Site Problems? And Downloading Old Photoshow Deluxe?

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello.

What is wrong with http://www.photoshow.com/ right now? Since it seems to be down, where can I download old PhotoShop that I got from RoadRunner back on September 8, 2007? Its http://www.rr.com/rr...eluxe_setup.exe is missing. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

The old roadrunner site is gone. Roxio sent out messages to members almost a year before they did shut it down. Sorry. If you have a complaint, perhaps roadrunner can help but I doubt it.

As an aside, the new PhotoShow site is temporarily down also

Edit. I just checked it at 6:15 a.m. Friday July 26 and the web site is back in operation.

Edited by sknis

The old roadrunner site is gone. Roxio sent out messages to members almost a year before they did shut it down. Sorry. If you have a complaint, perhaps roadrunner can help but I doubt it.

As an aside, the new PhotoShow site is temporarily down also

Edit. I just checked it at 6:15 a.m. Friday July 26 and the web site is back in operation.

I am aware that RR is gone, but I can't download old PhotoShow Deluxe version to use my old product key?

I am aware that RR is gone, but I can't download old PhotoShow Deluxe version to use my old product key?

Remember that this is a users site and not Roxio/Corel Tech support so we don't have any control on what is available for downloading. Please contact Roxio/Corel sales to see what they can do for you.

Check you old CD/DVD and any backups you may have to see if you have the original download somewhere. You may also want to check out e-bay or similar to see if you can buy it from there. Be very careful which seller you choose. I just looked and it is available for under $5 plus.

Remember that this is a users site and not Roxio/Corel Tech support so we don't have any control on what is available for downloading. Please contact Roxio/Corel sales to see what they can do for you.

Check you old CD/DVD and any backups you may have to see if you have the original download somewhere. You may also want to check out e-bay or similar to see if you can buy it from there. Be very careful which seller you choose. I just looked and it is available for under $5 plus.

I did not keep any installers. I was hoping Roxio had an old copy to download. I was unable to find a way to contact Roxio about this beside this forum.

Go here but I think that they will say it is no longer supported. You can try contacting the "store" here.

There are others who like V5 and have lost it. It was brought to the attention of Roxio but there is no promise that they will do anything. What about e-bay?

Edited by sknis
  • Like 1

Yeah, I went there. Oh well! It's time to move on I guess! Thanks anyways. :(

Look for a Personnel Message I sent you.

post-97-0-24723500-1375195445_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Where can I download old PhotoShop that I got from RoadRunner back on September 8, 2007? Its http://www.rr.com/rr...eluxe_setup.exe is missing. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

Photoshow Deluxe 5 was released in February 2007 by SimpleStar, the company that Roxio acquired. If Roxio isn't offering it - and I can't think of any reason that they would considering that they have created a wholly different business model for the software - then it is probably not available anywhere.

Hmm... I take that back - looks like a seller at Amazon Marketplace has a boxed version for sale. Though I don’t think you would be able to register it.

Road Runner PhotoShow Deluxe is developed by Simple Star, Inc. and is used by 3 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 4.0 and 4.5. The name of the program executable file is Road Runner PhotoShow Deluxe.exe. Works with photoshow file type. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.

AntDude, if this is your product you bought back in 2007 no one here at Roxio/Corel has a download setup.exe to help you.

Have a read through this thread, http://forums.suppor...estar-purchase/

• Like 1

Thanks. :(

You're welcome, sorry it took so long to sort it out.

• Like 1