Re Download Photoshow 5

Mary Jane

Question

I have had PhotoShow 5 for 6 or 7 years, my computer crashed, new hard drive installed, now I need Roxio to redownload my PhotoShow 5 program back onto my computer. I do not know how to contact them..... I have spent hours today trying to locate a phone number to a department where they can re install my program back on to my computer.

Please, any help would be appreciated...... Phone number would be preferred.....

Mary Jane Riney

5 answers to this question

I have had PhotoShow 5 for 6 or 7 years, my computer crashed, new hard drive installed, now I need Roxio to redownload my PhotoShow 5 program back onto my computer. I do not know how to contact them..... I have spent hours today trying to locate a phone number to a department where they can re install my program back on to my computer.

Please, any help would be appreciated...... Phone number would be preferred.....

Mary Jane Riney

PhotoShow 5 is no longer available from Roxio and is no longer supported as far as I know. In fact, Corel/Roxio seems to be abandoning the whole PhotoShow (even PhotoShow 6) Suite as there are no updates or help available

Edited by myguggi

Do you know if there is any way (phone number or email) to reach them. It's hard for me to believe they have closed down. Do you know of any other programs out there to make a photo show from? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Mary Jane

Yes, there are many. We can't discuss competitive products in this forum.

Mary Jane, are you aware that Roxio/Corel bought out the original owner of PhotoShow years ago. The current version is Photo Show 6. You can get a premium membership and use the on-line version or you can download Version 6 to your computer. I recommend the later. You are able to upload your computer PhotoShows to the PhotoShow web site.

There is a free lite version that is limited and keeps the PhotoShows on line only for a short time. Go here and select to make a PhotoShow (link). I have not used it for several years so I don't know what /how it will work for you.

Perhaps if you explain what you are looking for, Roxio or Corel has a program that will fill your needs.

Do you know if there is any way (phone number or email) to reach them. It's hard for me to believe they have closed down. Do you know of any other programs out there to make a photo show from? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Mary Jane

Do you have the CD-Key for Photoshow 5 and all you need is a download of the program?

Digital Guru - Prairie Rapids, Crossing: I have my Cleverbridge reference # and receipt showing I have paid my yearly subscription for Photo Show 5. and Yes I have my key number. I will let you know if I am successful in getting my old software installed, it is doing it as I am writing this. I cannot thank you enough for reminding me that I have saved all of my correspondents with Roxio PhotoShow and that is where I found the key number and link to download. Thank you a million times over and I will let you know the results as soon as it is through. AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Mary Jane