• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

Hey can anyone help me because my roxio software whenever i try to install it, it tells me that the installation was interrupted. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

7 answers to this question

Never press the solved button. It is a comment that the question was answered to your satisfaction. It is not a command to solve the problem. You hide everything if you press it and someone has to come along and unpress it.

Which one of the 20 or so programs can't you install I bet I can guess :unsure: Are you getting a number for the error? Please post the exact wording.

Edited by sknis

Hey can anyone help me because my roxio software whenever i try to install it, it tells me that the installation was interrupted. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

You might want to say what Roxio software you have. I am only guessing now, but would it be one of the Roxio Game Capture programs?

It is the game capture hd pro software and whenever i try to install it about halfway through it says the installation was interrupted and gives me the installation log files

My Roxio Game Capture HD Pro Will not install. About halfway through the installation it stops and tells me that the installation was interupted and gives me installation log files. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.