snookkillercharlie

I Upgraded To Photoshow 6 But My Acct Page Says Upgrade Now

Question

On July 29, 2013 I went online to my PhotoShow Premium Service "Account Page". It said the time had come to UPGRADE NOW. I purchased the Upgrade. Paid the fee and even ordered a Hard Copy Disk. I checked my Bank Account and the funds have been paid out. I went back to my Account Page and it has still not been Upgraded. I contacted Cloverbridge that sold me the PhotosShow 6, they said they just sll it, I must contact ROXIO. I contacted ROXIO, they said they are not trained to handle technical problems. I've tried to re-register the product again, but that does not help

Edited by snookkillercharlie
I dleted all the information that will cause yuou problems. Never ever put anything personal on a public web forum.

1 answer to this question

Sorry we can't help with your problem. You must send that information to Cleverbridge. They took your money and must refund it or give you the extension. It is NOT a technical problem !

Perhaps there is a language barrier with Cleverbridge. Make sure that they understand that you paid but did not get what you paid for. Be direct and don't add in any other information. If they objsct, just cancel your membership and ask for a refund. They will suddenly want to help more.

Did you refresh your web page?

Edited by sknis