• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Copy And Convert Video Not Working

Sylv

Question

Wondering if anyone can help. When copy and convert asks to launch my browser I launch fire fox and open a utube file and nothing happens just a blank screen sayjng launch browser. Have tried this with IE too and nothing and tried several utube videos too. I have Roxio Pro 2012 on Vista desktop. It used to work when I had the 2010 but since upgrading it does not. Thanks anyone.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Wondering if anyone can help. When copy and convert asks to launch my browser I launch fire fox and open a utube file and nothing happens just a blank screen sayjng launch browser. Have tried this with IE too and nothing and tried several utube videos too. I have Roxio Pro 2012 on Vista desktop. It used to work when I had the 2010 but since upgrading it does not. Thanks anyone.

It's been a problem over the years!

If you use FF try this works every time.

post-97-0-67004300-1375299879_thumb.jpg

Oh so am I correct in saying that this does not work at all then?

I will try the one you mention but how do I go about doing this?? Sorry I am not too familiar with the FF add ons. Thanks so much for your help really appreciate it : )

• Like 1

Oh so am I correct in saying that this does not work at all then?

I will try the one you mention but how do I go about doing this?? Sorry I am not too familiar with the FF add ons. Thanks so much for your help really appreciate it : )

Click the green button 'add to Firefox' , https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/