• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 12 Problem - In Wrong Forum On Wrong Topic

gvp94087

Question

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get Videowave 12 to work. Just trying to split out a couple of scenes and it continuously ends with "Videowave has stopped working". Running a 4 core Intel 7 with 16GB and lots of unused disk space. Did a bunch of web searches and found a bunch other users with similar problems. I think it's simply amazing that Roxio doesn't fix this piece of junk rather than force the users to endlessly scan the web looking for solutions. Tried to reinstall with virus protection off, no help. Having been a VP of Software Development for over 16 years (mainframe, big iron type) I can tell you a product like this simply wouldn't fly in a real commercial environment. So here's my solution, GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE!

1 answer to this question

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get Videowave 12 to work. Just trying to split out a couple of scenes and it continuously ends with "Videowave has stopped working". Running a 4 core Intel 7 with 16GB and lots of unused disk space. Did a bunch of web searches and found a bunch other users with similar problems. I think it's simply amazing that Roxio doesn't fix this piece of junk rather than force the users to endlessly scan the web looking for solutions. Tried to reinstall with virus protection off, no help. Having been a VP of Software Development for over 16 years (mainframe, big iron type) I can tell you a product like this simply wouldn't fly in a real commercial environment. So here's my solution, GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE!

There is nothing wrong with the program, it does the splitting out a couple of scenes just fine. The problem is the user behind the keyboard not knowing how to use the program and I don't care if you are a VP of Software development.