Sign in to follow this  
iGOTurTURTLE

Major Problems And I Need Major Help

Question

ok so i bought the Roxio Game Capture for my ps3 and i installed it on my laptop and that was maybe a year or two ago and i tried getting it on my new PC but i tried finding the CD but failed and i tried file transferring from my laptop to my PC with team viewer and i dont have an external hard drive to transfer the stuff i need off the laptop and i have pretty much tried everything and im really really irritated with this. By the way i have my key from when i registered the product. i dont know it that helps or not. please help me!!

2 answers to this question

I'll start out the help process. Keep your trigger finger off of the Topic Solved button. It makes your post disappear.

Keep checking back here. Hopefully someone from Roxio will drop in and help you.

Edited by grandpabruce

Guest Rox-Ralf

ok so i bought the Roxio Game Capture for my ps3 and i installed it on my laptop and that was maybe a year or two ago and i tried getting it on my new PC but i tried finding the CD but failed and i tried file transferring from my laptop to my PC with team viewer and i dont have an external hard drive to transfer the stuff i need off the laptop and i have pretty much tried everything and im really really irritated with this. By the way i have my key from when i registered the product. i dont know it that helps or not. please help me!!

Please check your inbox