• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Set Picture Button Does Not Work On Chapter Screen

AirlineHobbycomDVDs

Question

I have just purchased and installed Toast 11 on my Mac (OSX 10 operating system).

There is no problem importing my standard def .dv video file into the system (which I produced using iMovie).

However when I go to the Toast 11 chapter screen where I will mark off all my chapter points, the Toast 11 system assigns the visible frame at the start of each chapter as the thumbnail image for each respective chapter.

No matter how many times I open and close the program the "set picture" button will not work.

I can scroll the scrubber to whatever frame I'd like to use as the selected chapter point, and I can then click the "set picture" button a million times and it will not work.

As the start points of many of my chapters are fade to black transitions, I do not want all my chapter images to black boxes in my menu, and come hell or high water I cannot resolve this seemingly basic issue.

How is it that I am the only person to identify this issue? I have spent hours doing search engine searches and nothing comes up on this issue. Can anyone suggest how to address this matter? Many thanks for reading my post.

I've attached a screen shot of the screen I am talking about.

post-114200-0-23055200-1375505805_thumb.png

Edited by AirlineHobbycomDVDs

4 answers to this question

Thank you for the prompt response much appreciated.

Just to conclude, it is not possible using Toast 11 to change the chapter thumbnails nor is it possible to change the text from Chapter 0 .. Chapter 1 ... Chapter 2 .... Chapter 3 etc. The software simply does not support these features.

Thank you for the prompt response much appreciated.

Just to conclude, it is not possible using Toast 11 to change the chapter thumbnails nor is it possible to change the text from Chapter 0 .. Chapter 1 ... Chapter 2 .... Chapter 3 etc. The software simply does not support these features.

Yes that is correct. There is no control of the appearance of the chapter menu pages.