Burn Dvd .iso To Multiple Cds

EarlSmith

Question

I am running Windows 8. I am running Roxio Creator 2011 pro. I have a DVD of Red Hat 6.1 but the machine I want to install it on has only a CD drive. So, I want to get it onto CDs. CDs are no longer available from Red Hat. All that is background. I put the DVD into my drive and created a .iso file. I would like to burn a set of CDs (5 I believe) that I will have to insert in order. I clicked on Data-Copy.. Next I clicked on Burn Disc Image. I chose the .iso file. I inserted a CD into the burner. I chose the CD drive. I clicked the green arrow. I get the message "The source you are trying to copy is bigger than the destination disc." Is there a way to get this done?

1 answer to this question

I am running Windows 8. I am running Roxio Creator 2011 pro. I have a DVD of Red Hat 6.1 but the machine I want to install it on has only a CD drive. So, I want to get it onto CDs. CDs are no longer available from Red Hat. All that is background. I put the DVD into my drive and created a .iso file. I would like to burn a set of CDs (5 I believe) that I will have to insert in order. I clicked on Data-Copy.. Next I clicked on Burn Disc Image. I chose the .iso file. I inserted a CD into the burner. I chose the CD drive. I clicked the green arrow. I get the message "The source you are trying to copy is bigger than the destination disc." Is there a way to get this done?

C2011 is not compatible with W8.

Since the iso file is a single file it cannot be split over 5 CDs.

Copy the folder files to the CDs manually

Edited by myguggi