• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

TLE

Screen Tears And Glitches On Recored Footage

Question

Ive been using the hd pro since may and experienced the preview glitches but it would go away after I would capture footage. The other day I tried to record some gameplay and the preview screen was glitchy. But if you looked at my tv it was fine. When I brought the footage to edit in the videowave the footage appeared like it did on the preview screen. screen tears in green and yellow and black . The footage was unsable. Can someone help me? And ik its not the laptop I use .

You need to provide the specs of the 'laptop you use' because it sure sounds like a graphics issue ;)

Also need a detail description of how you have everything set up ~ what is plugged into what and how!

A screen cap would be great so we know what you are seeing, posting info, HERE

I have 2 hdmi cables running through the capture pro. One connected to the back of my xbox the other to my tv. where would I go for specs?

I used to record in 1080p but after editing the videos they would always be 480p . But when I learned that the game capture pro cant really record in 1080p I used 720p and switched my xbox360 resolution settings to 720p to record. Then arounf there is when screen tearing on the recorded footage would happen. It was so distorted that the footage is un viewable and cant even edit my commentaries over it because of how bad it is.

I used to record in 1080p but after editing the videos they would always be 480p . But when I learned that the game capture pro cant really record in 1080p I used 720p and switched my xbox360 resolution settings to 720p to record. Then arounf there is when screen tearing on the recorded footage would happen. It was so distorted that the footage is un viewable and cant even edit my commentaries over it because of how bad it is.

Interesting... :unsure:

1) What format did you render the videos in using VideoWave? Make sure to always render as "Always as Original" if you'd like to preserve the quality and size profile.

2) The screen tearing and glitches might be because of the bitrate. People who have this problem often run on a high bitrate .You haven't answered my question yet though; what bitrate do you record in?

Edited by MrDerpski

First of all, RGC can indeed record in 1080P or I :huh:

Roxio will not change any recorded file unless YOU change it!

However, YouTube will indeed change files depending on your profile and the size of file...

But you really need to provide a few screen caps so we can see first hand what you are seeing ;)

Posting info,HERE

What we want to see are your capture screen during capture and if you can the results you say are changing.

You want me to add a video or take a screen cap?

First of all, RGC can indeed record in 1080P or I :huh:

Roxio will not change any recorded file unless YOU change it!

However, YouTube will indeed change files depending on your profile and the size of file...

But you really need to provide a few screen capsso we can see first hand what you are seeing ;)

Posting info,HERE

What we want to see are your capture screen during capture and if you can the results you say are changing.

Are we Good? ;)

I've seen the video and my suggestion is to lower down your bitrate. Go to Options then insert 8000 into the given space. I'm assuming you have put your bitrate to somewhere around 11k~ which is quite demanding.

Make sure you don't have any other application running on your computer during usage of the software.

Also, I highly suggest you use Razer Game Booster if you want to. If you do, select all tweaks in the tools tab, click optimize, reboot and then run gaming mode. It'll make quite a difference (at least for me it does).

Edited by MrDerpski

so the screen tears stopped :D. but now im worried about the quality of the video. Now my videos on my youtube channel aren't 720p. But I would like my videos to be clear as that.

Never mind my hopes were really high and just got shot down. :/ I was about to record in over 3 weeks and the screen tears came bAck. I even lowered my bitrate down to 8000. So I think My RGC Pro might just be broken. Prior to this calamity everything worked fine. I could record in 15000 birate.(but after rendering they would be in 480p regardless) now everythings messed up and idk what to do.

Have you tried Razer Game Booster?

Also, what is your render settings in Videowave?

Edited by MrDerpski

I cant find razor game booster and the setting I will have to check I haven't rendered a video in over 3 weeks

What will this [rogram do I downloaded it now what

Run it. The program will make your computer focus on the more intensive applications on your computer.

1) Make sure to optimize your computer by going to Tools > Tweaks. Select and all and click optimize at the bottom.

2) Reboot

3) Open it up again and press Gaming Mode.

If your computer is nice, the RGC will co-operate with the program and produce some unglitchy videos.