Sign in to follow this  
Squidly

Roxio Capture Screen Delay! Need Help!

Question

So i finally started to recorded my gameplay, but it is delayed. when I record live commentary my commentary is ahead of my video and the editor is odd to use. I just want a fix so the gameplay matches my voice, or what is actually happening on screen. if I turn it takes up to 5 seconds on the capture preview screen to actually turn. and I've spent about 2 hours trying to match a commentary with no success. at this point im ready to return my gamecap hd pro, and possibly buy a hd pvr if I cant find a fix. someone please help me with this or send me somewhere that I can be helped.

2 answers to this question

There isn't any fix!

Perhaps if you fully explain your setup we might be able to point you to some of the articles about how to do it???

If you're live commentating, you're not suppose to see the preview screen. The preview screen is merely doing it's job; to preview the screen of what's going to be recorded. You're suppose to see the TV.

Watch this video if you'd like to know how to edit live commentaries into videos properly using VideoWave