• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Product Key Could Not Be Validated

Travis The Last

Question

11 answers to this question

Guest Rox-Ralf

I looked on the site that you show, and the number is there. I typed and retyped last night about a dozen or so times. It was like the moment that I typed the serial in, the program immediately gave me the error.

Can you tell me what exact version of Roxio Creator 2011 do you have? Is that the standard 2011 version?

I just had a thought, I wonder if windows firewall is blocking communication and not allowing info to pass back and forth to the install and the roxio site...and the installer is just saying hey your product is invalid... I'll try that when I get home. I really hate living out in the country with irregular service and trying to get stuff installed like this. I wish they would bring back the good old days when it was just valid when you stuck a disk in without having internet service.

I am having the same problem!! I have had to re install windows 7 and now the SAME code I have BEEN using is not valid!! I dont get it!! I paid 60 some dollars for this and can no longer use it??!!! Does ANYONE know how to resolve this? OR..do I have to go by another product and say to HELL with ROXIO products??!! VERY FRUSTRATED!!!